Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Oh, Nancy Botwin, what a tangled web we weave....




Okay, so Ryan and I are HUGE fans of the Showtime show Weeds (thanks to our wonderful friends Cindy and Mario who got us hooked, no pun intended). We watched the final episode of season 4 last night which, just like every episode before it, left us cursing the day the darn show was created for leaving us on such a cliffhanger.


If you found this by googling something like "Weeds Season 5 Spoiler", I just want to let you know that I don't have any idea what is going to happen-

But I have a theory.


I honestly think that Nancy is faking this whole situation. It's brilliant- don't get me wrong- but come on! Is Nancy really going to have a newborn running around? I just can't see it begin written in. There is, however, a different scenario that comes to mind:
Silas- Remember when Nancy was driving to Mexico, at the same time on the speaker phone with the gift shop, ordering a gift basket for Silas' 18th birthday? She was trying to figure out what she should have them put on the card, and the only things she could think of were things like "Silas- I'm sorry I failed you" and "Silas- Thank you for raising yourself". The producers want you to think that she was under so much duress because of where she was headed that she couldn't think of anything positive to say, but what if she found the ultrasound pic in his stuff earlier, and his 40 year old girl friend is prego? Wouldn't that be reason for her to say the things she said?
Just some food for thought....




No comments: